What We Offer:
We provide a wide range of services to local, national and international organizations and campaigns, including:
- Providing strategic advice for entrepreneurial ventures involved in public policy and public interest issues.
- Increasing organizational impact and visibility.
- Creating Internet advertising campaigns and technology-based social and political marketing.
- Promoting development strategies leading to extensive fund-raising success.
- Developing narrowcast campaigns to reach and influence decision makers, resulting in winning outcomes.
- Teaming with senior experts to manage communications, public relations, fund-raising, lobbying, and advocacy campaigns.
- Advise the presidents of three non-profit organizations on areas such as policy, strategy and board development.
- Serve as senior strategic advisor for a successful long-term initiative on Internet freedom around the world.
- Develop fundraising strategies for Internews, an international nonprofit, including playing a key role in securing a $20 million grant for a media development project in a war-torn nation.
- Design creative national marketing and grassroots campaigns for books by NGO leaders and other authors.
- Created and managed an innovative and effective communications campaign to increase access to healthy local food for urban residents of Detroit.
- Ran a comprehensive marketing and communications campaign for the W.K. Kellogg Foundation that became the model for implementation nationally.
- Created and directed a nationwide public interest organization that successfully advocated for landmark legislation on highway safety.